Experienced Chiropractor Serving the Residents and Visitors of Maui, HI
If you’re in need of a chiropractor in Maui, Hawaii, who can help you recover from an injury or illness of the back or neck, turn to Urgent Care West Maui. Our chiropractic services are performed by a highly experienced practitioner who carefully designs an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Rather than provide short “crack and pop” sessions, our chiropractor spends more time with his patients in order to expedite long-term healing.
Some of the techniques that the board-certified chiropractor at our office in Maui, HI, uses include:
- Soft tissue work – This trigger-point therapy is used to gradually elongate muscle fibers, thereby lengthening its range of motion.
- Electric stimulation – This technique is used to treat muscle spasms and can also help to control pain and inflammation.
- Traction – This is a form of manual disc compression that helps to treat muscles that can’t be reached through traditional therapeutic massage techniques.
- High- and low-force adjustments – This is the technique most commonly associated with chiropractors. It involves using targeted pressure to increase range of motion.
- Patient education – We help patients understand how they can modify their lifestyle to reduce their reliance on chiropractic services.
By using techniques that place an emphasis on biomechanics, muscle symmetry, and strength, our chiropractor not only provides temporary relief for patients dealing with back and neck issues, but also facilitates recovery, thereby lessening patients’ reliance on chiropractic adjustments.
To learn more about the chiropractic services that we provide at our facility in Maui, HI, or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor, contact Urgent Care West Maui today.
West Maui – 2580 Kekaa Drive, Suite 111 in Lahaina from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to lahaina.youcanbook.me.
Central Maui – 358 Papa Place, Suite C in Kahului from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to azman.youcanbook.me.