Visit a Chiropractor for Lower Back Pain in Maui, HI
If you’re looking for a chiropractor for your lower back pain, turn to Urgent Care West Maui. Our board-certified chiropractor is highly experienced at using a variety of advanced techniques to facilitate long-term healing. This differentiates us from many other chiropractors who emphasize symptom relief over addressing the underlying condition that causes pain or discomfort. Our approach is designed to decrease our patients’ reliance on chiropractic treatment while providing much needed relief.
Whether you are suffering from an acute condition, such as a strained muscle, or a chronic pain, such as sciatica, we will develop a treatment plan that is based on your unique circumstances. Generally, we spread each treatment out further than other chiropractors, which will allow your body to heal and prevent dependence on adjustments.
Some of the chiropractic services we can offer at our office in Maui, HI, include:
- Chiropractic adjustments – We can provide high-force adjustments as well as low-force adjustment using a tool with a trigger mechanism to apply targeted force.
- Soft tissue work – This technique involves trigger-point therapy to stretch and elongate muscle fibers.
- Electric stimulation – Used to treat muscle spasms, reduce inflammation, and alleviate pain, this technique is used for a variety back injuries.
- Traction – Through manual disc decompression, we can target muscles that can’t be reached with massage.
- Postural techniques – For patients with chronic back and/or neck pain, we can evaluate their center of gravity, body mechanics, and weight distribution to determine and address the cause of pain or discomfort.
At Urgent Care West Maui, we also emphasizes patient education, and teach each patient about lifestyle changes that will aid in the healing process.
For patients in need of a chiropractor for lower back pain, Urgent Care West Maui in Maui, HI, offers the perfect solution. To learn more, contact us today.
West Maui – 2580 Kekaa Drive, Suite 111 in Lahaina from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to lahaina.youcanbook.me.
Central Maui – 358 Papa Place, Suite C in Kahului from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to azman.youcanbook.me.