Visit a Chiropractor to Treat Headaches in Lahaina, HI
Are you in need of a chiropractor for headaches who serves patients in Lahaina, Hawaii? If so, turn to Urgent Care West Maui. We have a highly experienced, board-certified chiropractor on our staff who takes a comprehensive approach to back and neck health. This means that he spends a significant amount of time with each patient – as opposed to practices that provide short “crack and pop” sessions – and focuses and muscle symmetry, biomechanics, and strength.
When you visit our chiropractor for headaches at Urgent Care West Maui, we will develop a custom treatment plan with the goal of reducing or eliminating your need for adjustments. Because of this, we place a heavy emphasis on patient education, and will teach you exercises and other techniques that contribute to long-term healing. We also offer a wide range of chiropractic services to accommodate your specific needs. These include:
- High-force and low-force chiropractic adjustments – This is the application of varying levels of targeted force to increase range of motion.
- Soft tissue work – Our chiropractor uses trigger-point therapy to apply pressure to muscles and correct muscle fiber orientation.
- Electric stimulation – This therapy is used to treat muscle spasms and can also be used to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Traction – This treatment involves manual decompression of intervertebral discs to target muscles that can’t be reached during a massage.
- Postural techniques – We can help patients dealing with chronic conditions, such as headaches, find relief by evaluating their body mechanics, center of gravity, and weight distribution.
If you need a chiropractor for headaches in Lahaina, HI, call Urgent Care West Maui today to learn more about how we can help you find relief.
West Maui – 2580 Kekaa Drive, Suite 111 in Lahaina from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to lahaina.youcanbook.me.
Central Maui – 358 Papa Place, Suite C in Kahului from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays. To schedule an appointment, please refer to azman.youcanbook.me.